Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things Part 2

Senate says things that are sometimes sweet, sometimes sassy, and sometimes downright silly. Here is the latest installation: To me: "You're my superhero." "You're my best friend." To Ben as he was holding Solomon (after I told him Solomon was hungry) "He can't drink from your small boobs Dad, he needs to eat from your big boobs Mom." To me when I was in the middle of changing from pajamas to clothes to go out of the house and I walked from my bedroom to the kitchen to get something: "Where are you going?" Me-the store "But you're not wearing any pants!" After I put on pants he said: "Yea, now the police won't get ya." To me: "I like your [TV] shows Mommy better than Daddy's shows." (short pause) "But I like my shows the best!" To Grandma Heinen: "I need to go to your house right now or I'll be really mad all day!" To me when asking for my help with his Play Doh octopus: "Can you do me a fever mom?" Life with a 2 year old is truly lots of fun!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Now the police won't get ya! I love it...how adorable. I'm glad you document these things...you can NEVER possibly remember all the funny things your kids say and it's SO easy to forget the neat things they've done in the past.